At this informative workshop you will learn....
- The Optimal Age to Begin Social Security
- How Social Security Determines Your Benefit
- Spousal, Divorced, and Widow Benefits
- Social Security Strategies to Maximize Benefits
- How the Recently Passed SECURE Act Will Affect Your Retirement
This informative workshop will provide you with the necessary steps you need to put it all together in a comprehensive and logical way.
Please pass this on to someone that may be interested.
This seminar is for educational purposes only. Financial Planning Solutions, LLC is a fee only registered investment advisor and has no products to sell.
The cost to attend this informative Social Security workshop is a $15 per person or a $25 per couple donation to the Patient Assistance Fund at Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Financial Planning Solutions, LLC will match your attendee fee. Must Pre-register to attend.
Additional information will be emailed to you once you are registered.